Monday, January 22, 2007

My First Blog (Yeah, thats the title I thought up all by myself!)

If you have randomly stumbled on this blog, I first apologize... This is a blog that I am writing not for the masses but just to keep some record of the things I have learned in Linux. I often spend long periods of time looking for stupid little bits of how-to on Linux just to find out that all I needed was a quick command... The problem comes later when I what to do the same thing and of course I have completely forgotten everything that I learned two days ago... So... This will be random comments on things that I find out, and a notebook of sorts for commands and other things I learn as I use Linux...

Edit: I guess this thing has turned out to be more then Linux... So it's a blog on Random things in IT (Information Technology)... We'll see if it morphs again later...

No comments: